European Sales Director
International role with focus on growth and change
International demanding and professional environment
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing Company
- Be part of a team that reevaluates the go to market strategy in Europe.
- Define and execute the best way to enter new markets in Europe.
- Expand geographically beyond current sales territories.
- Set clear, measurable goals per country that drive to the overall revenue and margin goal, set up the right sales matrices for the team.
- Actively drive synergies in Europe, meaning learn and copy quickly success from one country to another.
- Drive consistency across Europe w.r.t go to market strategies, product positioning and channel management.
- Be the partner to R&D for product development for the region, so the right products are developed to support the growth.
- Elevate the digital marketing activities in close cooperation with the group to ensure uniformity.
- Develop a talent pipeline in Europe with HR to ensure future leaders in the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor / Master Degree.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar commercial role within a technical environment.
- Good knowledge of the European market.
- Proven experience in leading change.
- Strong leaderships skills, experience in managing an international team.
- Excellent stakeholder manager.
- Ability to interact and integrate in a multicultural environment.
- Strong analytic skills combined with a hands-on mentality.
- Highly result driven, passionate and energetic.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and at least one other European language.
- Extensive travel is required >50%
- Flexible location
What's on Offer