Executive Director of Corporate Services
Executive Director of Corporate Services for Thrive Homes
Strategy, governance, risk, communications and HR
About Our Client
Thrive is a professional landlord operating across the northern home counties - providing safe affordable homes for rent and sale through shared ownership. Their rental products range from social/affordable rent within the registered provider, Thrive Homes through to market rent within Thrive Living.
They are focused on delivering for their customers and ambitious in their goals. They have established a model that means they can manage properties alongside their own stock and have a growing market rent portfolio.
This is an executive role responsible for providing strategic leadership in the areas covered by the role and ensuring that Thrive has
- A robust approach to governance, compliance and assurance across the businesses that make up the Thrive group and that Board and Exec Directors have access to appropriate advice/support.
- An approach to Human Resources that delivers effective support to colleagues through Business Partnering and creates a great colleague experience with a focus on learning /health & well being
- Access to accurate well- maintained data that supports an effective reporting/assurance framework including Quality Assurance, Internal Audit and Regulatory Compliance
- A robust approach to
- Risk management and mitigation
- Equality and Diversity
- An effective Communications team that supports Thrive internally/externally.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level qualification or relevant professional experience
- A confident experienced professional in the areas covered by the role
- Ability to communicate at all levels and to build effective networks
- Keen to innovate to respond to changing circumstances and find creative solutions to ensure delivery of objective
- Strategic leadership experience- operating as part of a senior leadership team and management of a governance function
- Experience of communicating, negotiating and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Experience of reporting to Board and Committee and presenting complex information in an accessible manner
- Professional experience leading to a thorough understanding of the areas of responsibility within this role: company secretary, governance, risk, HR, assurance and reporting frameworks, communications
- A track record of delivering high quality company secretarial and in-depth governance support for the Executive, Chair and Board
- An understanding of the sector, political agenda, and regulatory landscape for registered housing providers
What's on Offer
Circa £110,000, bonus and excellent benefits