Executive Director, Equities Product Specialist, Private Bank
Prestigious Private Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest European private banks globally with well established business in Asia. They have a highly profitable business in the region and is continuing to grow steadily.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Equities Specialists, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying equity product ideas with a focus on broad client impact and positive investment returns
- Providing regular publication and communication on market updates and strong equity ideas and themes
- Supporting private bankers in client meetings and participating in client seminars and sales initiatives
- Conducting portfolio reviews
- Conducting regular consultation with relationship managers to be kept updated of clients' investment needs and identifying relevant investment solutions
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 12 years of relevant experience in a private banking/wealth management business. You will have in-depth knowledge on the Hong Kong/China equity market, with ideally a broad knowledge of global equities. You will possess strong financial analytic skills and excellent communication skills. With strong interpersonal skills, you have the ability to build relationship with bankers as well as clients.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career prospect