Executive Director, Fixed Income Compliance
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment bank with strong presence in Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the compliance team covering FICC business including Rates,Credit, FX, Commodities etc.
- Providing compliance advise to the businesses and ensuring business is conducted in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and codes of practice
- Building strong relationships with FICC senior management and business stakeholders
- Identifying and carrying out the necessary actions to provide solutions needed to discharge effective compliance advice to the FICC businesses
- Acting as the escalation point for all compliance issues related to the FICC business
- Working closely with the regulators in the region and ensuring internal policies and procedures are up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of compliance advisory experience within the investment banking industry. You will have excellent knowledge of FICC products and related regulations in the region. You will possess the compliance knowledge and skills in a rapidly changing and dynamic markets environment. Ability to develop effective relationships and influence senior management is essential. Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Exposure to senior management