Executive Director, Head of Private Banking Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution with well-established business in the region.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the Private Banking Operations teams and acting as the main point of contact for the bankers and investment team
- Setting the Target Operating Model and ensuring efficient processing and execution
- Representing Asia in global strategic projects including new business approve, regulatory changes and new system roll-out
- Defining and driving functional strategy in line with business initiatives
- Ensuring appropriate control framework is in place and operations risk are properly managed
- Participate in senior steering committees
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 15 years of experience within the financial services industry. You will have hands-on experience in trade support and/or operations in the private banking business. Prior people management experience is essential. You will ideally have project management experience and the ability to work with global counterpart on group-wide business initiatives. A strong knowledge of financial products across asset class is required.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Excellent career prospect