Executive Director, Private Banker, Greater China Market
Prestigious private bank
About Our Client
Our client is a US Private Bank with a prestigious positioning in the market serving UHNW clients. As part of their continual expansion plan, they are looking for an experienced relationship manager to grow their Greater China business based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive profitable growth by acquiring, developing and servicing long-term relationships with UHNW clients
- Generating healthy pipeline of target market prospects and convert them into clients
- Advising on asset allocation in line with the client needs, and providing investment solutions to clients based on their investment profile, strategy and risk appetite
- Managing business, investment and regulatory risks of your own client book and ensuring compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations
- Collaborating with support functions, business partners, and product specialists to deliver one-bank solutions to client, and supporting cross selling efforts to achieve effective client solutions
The Successful Applicant
You will have a minimum of 10+ years of experience servicing UHNW clients within the wealth management field. You will possess strength in developing a network of target prospects within the UHNW clients in the Greater China market. A proven track record in acquiring new assets and generating sustainable revenue is expected in the role. Experienced bankers who would like to progress to Team Head will also be offered a platform to do so.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Platform to progress to a Team Head position will be offered
- Managing Director title can be discussed for an excellent revenue generator.