Executive Director, Private Banking Credit Structuring
Strong Business Platform
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading European private banks with outstanding business performance and long history of success in Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Private Bankers to assess, analyse and structure credit transactions
- Structuring credit requests involving loan/overdrafts, issuance of guarantees, margin trading in FX, exchange traded derivatives and OTC derivatives
- Performing credit approval within delegated competence
- Discussing with the bankers on complex credit transactions
- Managing end-to-end credit processes and the corresponding systems and tools use
- Identifying potential credit risks and implementing measures aimed at minimizing these risks, as well as ensuring proper monitoring and reporting
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 8 years of relevant experience in credit structuring. You will have hands on knowledge of lombard credit, private banking investment products and lending business. You will possess excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Work Life Balance