Executive Director, Regulatory Compliance, Private Bank
About Our Client
Our client is an European private bank with a long history and well-established platform in Asia.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Advising the private bankers on applicable regulations and their impacts on the business
- Developing and implementing the Bank's compliance program to ensure compliance with regulations applicable to the Bank's business
- Handling inquiries and information requests from regulators
- Designing and updating the Branch's Compliance Review Programs; ensure compliance reviews are conducted with quality and on time
- Providing compliance training to the bankers with topics including selling process, cross border guidelines
- Coordinating regulatory survey and industry consultation feedback
- Act as the Bank's main contact with HKMA and SFC
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced compliance professional with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the private banking industry. You will be familiar with the HKMA regulations particularly those in relations to private banking/wealth management activities. You will have prior experience dealing with the regulators directly. You will possess a strong control mindset as well as business acumen. Fluency in English and Chinese is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Visibility to senior management