Executive Director, Sector Specialist- Chinese Bank
Make a impact on development of the country
Passionate about research
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest development financial institution in the world and China's leading bank on long term lending and bond issuance. Their mission is to make a difference to local communities and make a positive impact on the economic development of the country. This includes providing innovative and long lasting strategies, laying solid foundation of economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development.
The Executive Director will take a key role in contributing to the implementation of the bank's strategy to development programs and initiatives.
- Support the implementation and proactively follow up on financial market's development initiatives in the Greater China region
- Conduct researches and provide investment opportunities in the financial sector
- Partner with local and foreign governments, corporates and financial institutions in various industries, ranging from Healthcare, TMT, Environmental, Agricultural, Real Estates and etc.
- Contribute to the implementation of various projects related to the development of Great China and various activities, studies and events carried out by the bank
- Follow up on development/trends in the local and global specific industries/ sectors
- Analyze market share, macro trend, and cross company and sub sector data analysis
- Participate in leadership visits to China, including meetings and conferences
The Successful Applicant
- Doctorate/ PHD degree from well recognised university in the fields of economics or finance, or other related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- 3-4 years of banking/ research experience covering sectors such as Healthcare, TMT, Environmental, Agriculture, Real Estates or others is preferred
- Demonstrates ability to carry out research and analytical tasks related to financial markets
- Have published researches / articles in the past
- Passion to work in Hong Kong and Greater Chinaa
- Show curiosity, creativity, and extremely passionate about performing market research
What's on Offer
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work with one of the largest banks in China. They are passionate about developing their people and you will become a key decision maker for their various projects and development plans across Greater China.