Executive Director, Senior Business Manager, Private Bank
Stable European Platform
About Our Client
Our client is a European private bank with a long history of success in Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- acting as the first line of defense to supervise day-to-day transaction activities of the relationship managers
- performing a supervisory role for the business with authority to perform exception approval
- implementing policies and framework to meet internal and regulatory requirements and provide coaching and guidance to promote strong culture of risk awareness
- Ensuring the quality of KYC and compliance with internal and regulatory standards
- representing the business to liaise with regulators
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 15 years of relevant Business Manager experience within the private banking industry. You will have a strong control mindset as well as business acumen and interpersonal skills. You will be familiar with the regulatory requirements and best practice in the private banking industry. Fluency in English and Chinese is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Visibility to senior management