Executive Director for Non Profit
About Our Client
The business of international high school exchange is a fast-moving and people to people type business. This industry deals with independent contractors in the field, public schools throughout the United States and volunteer families.
* Oversee and manage the design, plan and implementation of strategies
* Monitor recruitment and placement goals
* Manage and assist staff in the planning and implementation designs
* Ensure communication flows to and from the IT department
* General supervision of all Administration paperwork
* Maintain open dialogue with MArekting team
* Manage all fiscal areas of the department and assist with annual budget
* Suoervise and oversee all expenditures and expenses
The Successful Applicant
3 plus years management experience
Searching for a true leader, one who can assume full responsibility and command respect from the beginning. The Executive Director must possess an outgoing people to people personality with outstanding communicative skills. Executive managerial background and experience are mandated. Problem solving and the development of personnel are key skills needed. A minimum of a BA is required while a MA is preferred. Some travel is required.
What's on Offer
growth and competitive compensation