Executive Director/Managing Director, Team Head, Private Bank
About Our Client
As one of the most successful private banks in the region, our client is growing and investing in their Greater China business substantially.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Relationship Managers while managing your own client portfolio.
- Coaching the team to manage its current client base, and to further grow and acquire new clients.
- Identifying business opportunities, problem solving, prospecting as well as structuring an efficient and sustainable revenue model for the business.
- Assuming supervisory responsibilities which includes managing risk as first line of defence, highlighting any regulatory issues and ensuring the team is in full compliance with the regulatory requirements as well as the internal compliance policies and guidelines
- Actively leading the on-going development of the team and driving performance and sales management
- Conducting client review and sharing insights with Relationship Managers regularly
- Providing professional input in developing the market strategy
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 15 years of relationship management experience within the private banking business. You will have a proven track record of leading a highly performing team of bankers, with a strength in new client acquisition. You will be able to manage a sizeable P&L independently and identifying area for development and growth. The preferred market of coverage would be Greater China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Platform to progress to Market Head