Expert LC Genotoxic Impurities
Opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art analytical setting
World-class renowened company interacting with global pharmaceutical stakeholder
About Our Client
Would you like to be part of a successful organic trace analysis team specialising in genotoxic impurities?
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dynamic Expert in LC-MS.
The team mainly works in a GMP-regulated environment with LC/ MS/MS systems in the field of organic analysis in the lowest trace range, especially the quantitative determination of genotoxic impurities.
- Supervision and execution of demanding orders in the field of quantitative trace analysis using LC / MS
- Planning and implementation of feasibility studies, method development and validation including documentation (SOPs, protocols, reports)
- Performing sophisticated routine analysis in the field of quantitative trace analysis using LC / MS
- GMP-compliant documentation of the results achieved (Chromeleon 7.2, LIMS or paper)
- Performing general activities to maintain regular laboratory operations (e.g. maintenance / maintenance of analysis devices, archiving, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, or equivalent training
- Experience and passion for analytical chemistry, LC / MS is an advantage
- Fast comprehension, high reliability, flexibility, quality awareness
- Ability to communicate and possess customer orientation for external stakeholders
- Collaborate in a small team and in a cross-functional project teams
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in a GMP-regulated environment is an advantage
- Experience with Chromeleon 7.2 and LIMS is an advantage
What's on Offer
We offer a varied and challenging job in an exciting and expanding field of work, state-of-the-art equipment and good development opportunities in a company that values respect, responsibility and reliability. We are looking forward for your online application.