Export Sales Manager (Australia)
Senior role in Packaging
Calling all professionals with strong Network with Australian Food business
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing packaging company in Indonesia. They continually invest in the latest technologies, most able human resources, and stringent accreditations to be at the forefront of the packaging market worldwide.
- Develop the company export sales expansion strategy.
- The candidate must achieve sustainable sales and profitability growth by negotiating, closing, implementing, and ensuring compliance to agreements with multinational customers.
- The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- Develop sales promotion materials for international audiences along with marketing team
- Provide after-sales marketing and technical support to international customers in conjunction with marketing and engineering teams
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customer
- Develop and manage appropriate metrics and systems for forecasting and reporting on sales and the sales pipeline
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- Maintain strong knowledge of end-customers and market through regular visits to customer
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 7 years of professional work experience, preferably in export sales to Australia
- Strong strategic sales leadership and negotiation skills.
- Experience in setting up a sales channel from scratch - defining market entry strategy, establishing sales processes, discovering new sources of leads, writing a pitch, etc.
- Experience writing and negotiating distribution agreements
- Ability to get things done in a highly cross functional matrix environment.
- Demonstrated executive presence; ability to engage at all levels internally and externally.
- Financial acumen with strong P&L / Balance Sheet experience.
- Demonstrated customer facing experience
- Proven track record in a commercially focused position
- Proven international strategic sales experience in carton packaging preferred.
- Experience with carton packaging products and other relevant print products
- Bachelor's degree required
- Native fluency in written and spoken English required
- Language skills would be beneficial
- Ability to travel international
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
- Interesting career opportunity