- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
About Our Client
Our Client is a sector leader company operating worldwide, for which we are looking for an EXTERNAL EXAMINER (DIRECTOR LEVEL - CONTRACT BASE)
- Organize, oversee, coordinate and carry out the internal audit - to provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management, finance, governance and internal processes are operating effectively
- Undertake independent detailed appraisal and provide assurance to the management the effectiveness of the policies, processes and standards
- Provide independent report with suggestions for next steps
- Evaluating an organization's management of risk
- Detect and identify risks, problems and weaknesses in the company
- Create the Action Plan and be an active member in execution of the action plan
- Analyzing operations and confirm information
The Successful Applicant
- The person needs to have an independent, objective and constructive view and a remarkably varied mix of skills and knowledge.
- The person is able to talk to executives at the very top of the organisation about complex, strategic issues, which is one of the most challenging parts of their role
- Must be proficient at examining and analyzing financial and operational records of the company
Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Experience in crisis management.
Experience with financial services.
Experience in a corporate fraud detection, investigation.
Knowledge of labor law and corporate law.
Knowledge of finance and audit procedures.
Knowledge of business processes and document flow in company
Resistance to stress, ability to work under the pressure
Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytic skills
What's on Offer
GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE