Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Ammonium System
Maintenance, USDA, Facilities, Capital Projects
About Our Client
My client is one most popular food companies in the world with over 50 years of continuous success in the industry. Its product is unique and positions my client in the leading company in the US.
* Manage, Assign, direct and evaluate the work of the Maintenance Technicians.
* Oversee production.
* Direct and coordinate capital equipment projects.
* Oversee the development of new equipment and or maintenance related products and procedures.
* Work with outside refrigeration contractors to establish PM's and service.
* Oversee parts and service provider acquisition for the food production facilities and some portions of the overall establishment.
* Discuss and lay out project specifications.
* Assist in preparing budgets.
* Negotiate supplier contracts.
* Plan and implement capital expenditures.
- Partner with stakeholders, team members, equipment design vendors and various internal resources to establish equipment utility requirements in support of sustaining and growing the business model.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure utilities necessary to support user requirements associated with new equipment purchases and/or modifications are met.
- Contribute to the development of facility priorities, long term strategies and goals.
- Establish and maintain short and long term facility asset management plan.
- In collaboration with Human Resources, oversee and direct all performance management, training, development, job descriptions, and safety procedures for all Facilities Engineering personnel.
The Successful Applicant
* Five (5) years minimum experience as an "A" Maintenance Mechanic within a food processing environment, including a solid foundation of Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical/Electronic, and Welding & Fabrication
* Basic knowledge of refrigeration and PLC/plant automation is required
* Technical degree will be preferable
* HVAC refrigeration experience a plus; Ammonia refrigeration a plus
* The successful candidate must have extensive experience in Chillers and Boilers
* The candidate must have experience in managing a team and training, mentoring and developing employees
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation and benefits.
Being part of one of the most popular companies in the industry.