- Save Job
- Email job
- Food Multinational company
- (as part of a high potential career development program
About Our Client
- Well known top 5 Food company
- To direct, coordinate, impel and supervise the correct functioning of the different areas of the factory to achieve the production of manufactured products in the factories under the control of the group starting from raw materials, in accordance with the production plans and industrial policies, that satisfy the requirements of domestic consumption and the commercial area are implemented in time, method, quality and marked costs.
- To produce budgets and investment proposals and carry them out. (Production, Engineering, Maintenance, Organisation and methods, quality control), with the consensus of the Industrial director (which is the dotted line, responsible for 7 factories across Europe), in function of the forecasted levels of production, investments, general costs, reserves etc and necessary measures to achieve the agreed production in the optimum way correcting deviations and adopting the necessary measures in their execution.
- To coordinate the implementation of programs and production plans, engineering and maintenance on time and in established methods to meet the product delivery commitments to the agreed terms, fixed quantities and in optimum conditions of quality.
- To control the production costs, engineering, maintenance, organisation and quality control, minimizing losses and adjusting the programming's to the end so that the biggest profitability in the manufacturing costs favours the benefit without prejudicing the quality.
- To define stock levels of raw materials ( coordinating with purchases and logistics) and completed products, as well as the rotation policy to cover the requirements in time and method minimizing the working capital
- To supervise the preparation and adjust the machinery type, as well as elaborating and implanting the preventive maintenance plan, according to availability , to achieve the maximum reliability and availability that allows the execution of the production plans avoiding production stoppages due to bad operation.
- To coordinate resources, teams and production personnel, engineering, maintenance, organisation and quality control to service the logistic and planning demands, taking maximum advantage of these according to the requirements.
- To supervise and coordinate the implementation of the personnel tasks under their charge to guarantee the realisation of their functions and controlling adequate training of the employees in the normal jobs.
- To control agreed production plans with the operatives and maintenance with the purpose of adjusting at every moment employee activity to the requirements of plant production.
- To represent the company in diverse meetings with workers representatives, union groups and labour unions, and directly intervene with the head of personnel in order to keep them informed of company activity and avoid possible labour and social conflicts, to achieve a climate of social and labour staff stability.
- To supervise and check the implementation of health and safety, sanity, quality of factory environment, as for facilities, civil work, buildings with the purpose that all the installations are maintained in the best conditions to the required health and safety standards.
- To watch over the motivation, integration and labour climate of factory workers in order to improve the completion of the required tasks to service the forecasted requirements with adequate quality, speed and flexibility.
- To represent the company and achieve excellent external relationships with organisational officials, Institutions, suppliers etc…
- To define the service policy to the client in the warehouse, to ensure that their expectations are met (in those factories that apply).
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or engineering diploma.
- Minimum 4 years experience in similar positions of factory manager in the food sector.
- Languages: English (indispensable , advanced level) + Italian would be a plus
- Flexibility to relocate to a Mediterranean city out of Spain
- Experience in food industry would be ideal or in FMCG
- International background within a top multinational company would be desirable
What's on Offer
- International professional experience being part of a reputated company who is growing organic and inorganically
Quote job ref
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Barcelona Region
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Cecilia Okiñena
- Job reference