FI Sales Associate Director
Global Leading Rating Agency
About Our Client
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, my client is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, my client offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise.
- Maintain and build existing financial institution relationships in covered area and acquire new relationships via direct marketing to the targeted Banks, NBFI, Insurance and FAMs.
- Nurture relationships with investment banks and arrangers that specialize in cross border debt capital markets to secure business leads and position the company for rating mandates from potential issuers.
- Raise the visibility with all stakeholders via various outreach initiatives (conferences, seminars, one-on-one meetings, electronic delivery, analyst meetings).
- Work in close co-ordination with Analytical Team Heads
- Extensive travel in China and occasionally Hong Kong is expected.
- Maximize opportunities to cross sell products in co-ordination with team members in these respective companies.
- Manage housekeeping issues such as Compliance audits, Process Flows, Debtor collections, MIS Submissions etc.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years relevant marketing or relationship management experience in debt capital markets or banking/financial services sectors
- College or MBA degree with specialization in business, finance and other relevant disciplines
- Credit knowledge, some exposure to Bloomberg, effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management (ie CFO) and market participants on important industry issues
- Proven track record in achieving revenue targets
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join in a global leading rating firm