- A Boutique Real Estate firm and part of an international holding
- Full responsibility for the corporate finance function
About Our Client
Our client is a Boutique Real Estate firm and part of an international holding with well-established presence in Europe. To strengthen their business operations, ensure future growth and enforce the company's finance team, they are looking out for a seasoned, result-oriented, entrepreneurial Next-Gen Finance Director: An experienced finance individual with a highly successful track record of people management, with a willingness to drive change management processes.
- Act as a true Finance Business Partner ad liaise directly with the CEO and the Shareholders.
- In agreement with the CEO and the President of the board, determine the strategy of the finance department 2.0 in line with the overall business strategy.
- Ensure the further development and implementation of a well-founded modern finance structure, governance, and operating model.
- Assess all current finance and tax processes and procedures and adjust if necessary.
- Ensure the development, implementation, and evaluation of different Finance related processes: accounting, reporting, controlling, investing, risk, etc.
- Develop an integrated data-driven financial dashboard on corporate as well as (real estate) project level, ensure the forecasts (budget, actuals, forecast) regarding corporate growth and project financing, determine the appropriate mitigation measures and communicate to relevant stakeholders in Poland as well in HQ.
- Monitor the working capital closely and interferes if necessary.
- Ensure the efficient delivery of the statutory reporting.
- Build strong relationships between your finance team, the various functional divisions within the company and doing so, ensure a coordinated implementation of the Finance agenda.
- Share functional finance knowledge and expertise, insights and best practices with your team members, business, and C-suite colleagues.
- Act as a role model with particular emphasis on accountability, insight, dedication, and disciplined execution.
- Build and develop strong relationships with shareholders, investors, banks, insurance companies and are presented in the appropriate consultive committees.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in finance, economics, commercial engineering. ACCA or CIMA will be a great asset.
- Significant experience in e.g., corporate finance, financial reporting, FP&A role of which years on a director/managerial level, ideally in Real Estate sector. Finance consulting or audit background would be an added value.
- Proficient level of English and Polish.
- Strong affinity with international investment contexts as well as the real estate industry.
- Experience in finance transformation with a clear view on best practices and trends within that area.
- Profound knowledge on corporate tax and are able to ask the right question to experts.
- Technology literacy.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills including ability to communicate financial concepts to non-financial people.
- Experience in managing teams with a different background.
- Ability to influence and motivate people to join you in a common assignment, internal (own team) as well as external (banks, investors).
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Join to a specialized company with a culture centered on professionalism, top-tier customer service and ethical approach.
- An opportunity and join my client with an interesting / luxury ongoing development projects and new investment plans.