- Start up company providing services for business clients overseas
- Executive team comes from well known multinational financial institutions
About Our Client
Our client is a service provider for business clients overseas, with long term plan in the U.S. capital markets. Their executive team comes from leading financial institutions including Goldman Sachs etc. With the rapid growth of their business, they are hiring for a finance executive to head their finance operation.
This person will head the finance team in Beijing, supporting worldwide businesses including Canada, the U.S., European countries, Singapore etc. His responsibilities include:
- Overseas functions including accounting, reporting, tax and treasury, and report directly to their CEO
- Review internal structure and improve finance operating environment, and make sure financial data globally is correctly recorded and reported
- Supervise tax function, and optimize tax operation globally
- Assist with CEO and engage with external investors on corporate funding
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate comes with bachelor or above degree in finance or related major;
Over 8 years working experience with preferably exposure in internet/fintech industry; Big four accounting firm working experience is a plus;
Overseas education or working experience is highly preferred;
Great English skills is essential as this person will engage with global markets;
Good communicator and fast learner in adapting to start up business.
What's on Offer
If most of your working experience is in MNCs and want to join a start up business, this is a great opportunity for you. Their executive team comes with top financial institutions, so you don't need to worry about cultural unfit; you can still utilise your English strength as the role is global scope; Additionally, the company has capital market plan overseas, you will have the opportunity to be the key member in witness their great future!