- Leading business service provider in its field
- Director level position, reporting to China CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a global business service provider operating by business lines in China. The business grew faster in past years and will continue this momentum in future together with the booming service industry in China.
1. Be responsible for Business/Strategy Plan (annually), Operational Review with HQs (quarterly), forecast and financial results (monthly) for overall China and by Line of Business (LOB).
2. Facilitate the monthly financial and operational review with President of LOB and their operational team for driving top line and margin growth. Participate the LOB ops. review and discussion by region regularly.
3. Participate in the new business growth of each LOB via pricing structure review and pipeline / new sales weekly updates and report to global headquarter
4. Support to Vice President of each LOB on incentive scheme simulation once policy updates (annually) and evaluation of actual payout (quarterly) to achieve business targets.
5. Drive SG&A cost down through budget control of overheads expenditures during planning (annually) and actual expenses analysis (monthly) to business LOB and central functions. Team with HR and Healthcare COE to work out labor productivity solution and new equipment and material and monitor execution smoothly.
6. Own financial analysis to identify opportunity of merge and acquisition (M&A) and support business heads and President/CFO on formality process of M&A once business growth needed.
7. Team with LOBs to execute new initiatives from the Headquarters to China
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates need to have:
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting or related (Master degree and/or Certified Accountant is preferred)
2. Ten years plus of experience in Accounting, Financial Analysis and Planning as fundamentals
3. Has proven track record demonstrating strong business acumen and dealing with multiple business units structure is preferred
4. Has five years plus of people management experience and strong skills in team development.
5. Solid knowledge and experience of China and US GAAP and other compliance standards.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What's on Offer
This is a rare director level position in multinational companies in Beijing. If you want to continue with your career advancement in MNCs and utilize your English skills, you cannot miss out this opportunity.
The company is doing really well in China, and Beijing is an important opearting centre in China, so your job is secured with stablity and also internal career development.