Great opportunity in a dynamic environment
Strategic leadership and business support
About Our Client
Our client is a successful fast growing Asset Manager that invests in Alternative Investments. For the further development of the company we are searching for a Finance Director.
- Responsible for daily operations of accounting tasks, including month and-year end process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, payroll, treasury, cash forecasting, etc.
- In charge of the finance department with a team of 4 employees and external partners
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (Swiss Gaap Fer/IFRS)
- Ensure that the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation incl. tax and audit support of the team
- Improvement of systems, procedures, processes
- Development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Supports the Management Team and Executive Committee on projects
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent in accounting, controlling or finance
- 8-15 years' experience in accounting area (preferable in banks, finance or funds companies)
- Proven working experience in financial and fund accounting, payrolling, taxes and audit in Switzerland
- Excellent knowledge in Swiss Gaap Fer, consolidation IFRS, taxes in Switzerland and highly motivated, hands-on, ability to work independent and self-driven. Strives to create and maintain efficient processes
- Excellent communications skills in English and German: other European languages are a plus
- Outstanding analytical, organizations proficient self-driven skills with hands-on and positive team player attitude
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgement and integrity
- Experience in asset management industry is a plus
- Interest in sustainable energy infrastructure, together with willingness for an outstanding commitment
What's on Offer
The role will offer a lot of variety and the opportunity to work with a very impressive leadership team.