A growing and market leading, service led SME business in Nottinghamshire
A Finance Director opportunity also involved in all other commercial aspects
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, owner managed, service led SME business. Their continued and increasing investment in delivering the best products and services, has resulted in incredible growth over recent years. This has delivered real and tangible success with turnover and profitability increasing year on year. Looking ahead, they are forecasting continued growth, with further investment and/or acquisitions planned.
The Finance Director will play a pivotal role in the business and importantly will benefit from a positive work environment, where people are truly valued and can develop to their full potential.
As the Finance Director located at the offices in Nottinghamshire, this is a key role reporting to and working closely with the business owners.
You will need to become a trusted member of an already strong management team. You will be responsible for the overall financial management, working closely with the owners to provide accurate, timely and relevant financial information and analysis to allow it to meet its strategic goals and objectives.
You will also have accountability over the stewardship of the financial resources of the company and have a broader leadership remit to oversee other operational areas of the business such as property and fleet.
The Successful Applicant
For this Finance Director opportunity in Nottinghamshire, successful candidates must have/be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) with significant post qualification experience
- Ideally with experience of working at an FD level and being part of an operating board
- Service-led sector and multi-site experience in an SME environment is highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills combined with broad commercial experience, as well as the ability to contribute to strategic discussions whilst ensuring the company is financially stable at all times
- Track record of growth and progression in a finance role, preferably with direct reports and responsibility for a team
- Working knowledge and experience with acquisitions, including due diligence and integration activities
- Strong IT skills
- Flexible, hands on approach; able to take on multiple tasks and work on own initiative
What's on Offer
Up to c£90,000 basic salary and excellent benefits including a car and competitive bonus