A high growth FMCG business in the food & beverage sector requires a FD
The FD will form part of the strategic senior management team and support the MD
About Our Client
My client has an ambitious plan to establish themselves in a fast-growth market by providing an emphasis on a high quality product and expert knowledge in their field.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Financial Accounting and reporting
- Management accounts
- Responsibility for statutory requirements - VAT, excise duties and corporation tax
- Cashflow monitoring and reports
- Develop and manage the financial systems - preferably MS Dynamics
- Oversee payroll and employee benefits, including pension requirements
- Implement a budgeting cycle
- P&L and b/sheet production
- Manage the forecasting function - develop to reflect in-depth analysis of complex sales data
- Close monitoring of supply-chain and stock control
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating and influencing as part of a senior management team with a P&L responsibility of £20m+ within an FMCG and/or agricultural environment. A strong team leader, the FD will bring energy to drive a high-performing culture. Whilst the technical skillset for this qualified FD (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) will be a given in a hands-on SME business, the commercial and entrepreneurial approach is also a must.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary.