*A strategic role with growth in the Americas Region
*Business partnering with operations
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational services company with strong presence in the LatAm market.
As a Finance Director you will manage the full P&L and be in charge of the financial control of the subsidiary. You will report to the Country Manager and will have a team of +30 people.
The main objective of this position is to act as a finance partner and help to restructure the business
The Successful Applicant
For this opportunity successful candidates must have/ be:
* A qualified background in Accounting. An MBA is a plus
* A proven track record of working as head of finance with a team of +30 people
* Strong experience restructuring areas in highly transactional businesses
* Relevant commercial experience, and the ability to implement or improve processes and procedures
* Hands on approach and initiative
What's on Offer
Six figure basic salary and benefits including car and bonus