Assure financial health of the company
Partner with Executive Team in strategic decision making
About Our Client
Multinational company from the medical devices industry
- Direct reports: Accounting Manager, Costs Manager and Financial Consultants
- Head yearly budget and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Maintain books and ensure they are kept in accordance to local legal requirements
- Provide financial support to ensure commercial decisions are made according to company policy
- Ensure compliance according to corporate policies and Mexican authorities
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Represent company in government and financial institution relations
- Monitor and support Treasury, financial and cash management activities
- Live and demonstrate the values of the company ensuring they are penetrated throughout the company structure
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
The Successful Applicant
+5 years of experience as a Controller, in the manufacturing industry and preferably with experience in the medical industry. A Strategic, hands-on leader, Comfortable working closely with Executive team. Proven experience working in both commercial and plant environments. Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data. Fluent in English & Spanish a MUST.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package.