- Key Leadership role for growth UK business
- Operationally focused role
About Our Client
A leading and long established B2B e-commerce specialist, part of a Global Group headquartered in France.
The purpose of this role is to provide long term strategic and financial planning, working alongside the leadership team. It will be a key role in providing effective financial planning, financial control, month end closing, financial compliance and improving management information. You will set a vision for the department and drive change in collaboration with the other Senior Managers.
- Prepare and present annual operating plans, operational business reviews, monthly forecasts, and actual reviews for the Division.
- Work closely with people to develop forecast and budget inputs for all volume, cost, and headcount KPIs,
- Lead quarterly forecast process and yearly budget process, business planning
- Responsible for monthly closing coordination and ensuring the correctness of accruals/provisions
- Responsible for Net Working Capital management
- You will lead, overview, manage and escalate Division Finance matters, e.g., legal topics and compliance to financial rules; financial, legal entity governance, financial risk management, foreign exchange and liquidity, local function, and financial topics, as well as other critical topics.
- Develop, adapt and implement efficient organisational structures, procedures and processes considering the relevant legislative and company policies to identify areas to increase cost-effectiveness.
- Act as a key business partner across the Senior Management Team
- Support MD in tracking performance against key financial metrics
- Leadership and development of the finance team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Accountant with a proven track record within a similar leadership finance role. Your background will ideally be within the B2B/B2C e-commerce sector and ideally an SME environment where your role has been hands on and detail orientated and you understand online fulfilment. It would also be advantageous if you have worked for a UK business reporting into a larger group.
You will have a collaborative and positive outlook and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders delivering financial information with succinct and commercial delivery. You will have strong financial reporting skills and proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and balance multiple objectives. You will have an analytical mindset and aid business decision making through insightful financial analysis.
Above all, you will be an experienced candidate that can demonstrate attention to detail, proactivity and strong presentation skills. You will be detail and deadline orientated with strong work and personal ethics and will be actively seeking a business partnering role. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential as is the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels. You will be business-oriented, able to handle day-to-day operational finance, mid-term projects and financial strategy. Experience of managing and developing a finance team and mentoring is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Six Figure Package + Benefits Package