Great opportunity to work for a well-respected B2B distributor.
Financially secure, UK division of a global group.
About Our Client
A financially secure and high-growth distribution business that is the UK arm of a global group. The UK division is involved in sales, marketing and distribution and has performed well over the last 12-18 months in particular. The UK business is based in St. Albans.
You will report into the UK MD and be part of the senior team for the UK business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, developing and leading the finance, HR and IT functions
- Acting as a critical friend and true business partner to fellow directors
- Developing and implementing the company's financial strategy
- Managing the company's budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation of financial information
- Playing a key role in managing the relationship with Group
As Finance Director you will be expected to be the conscience of the business and support the creation of sustainable long-term value.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified accountant with a stable and progressive career path, and track record in senior leadership roles within either B2B distribution or B2C. In addition to being a strong finance leader, you will be also be a well-rounded business leader, capable of contributing commercially and operationally, ideally with experience of managing multiple functional areas. Given this is a leadership role you will be expected to be a good influencer, role model and people manager, capable of building a high-performing team. Allied to this you will have a continuous improvement mindset and a desire to drive change wherever possible. Previous experience of working for international groups would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Six-figure base salary and competitive package.