- Save Job
- Email job
- Fantastic opportunity in a cutting edge Life Sciences business
- Based in London
About Our Client
Isomorphic Labs is a new Alphabet company that is reimagining drug discovery through a computational- and AI-first approach. We are on a mission to accelerate the speed, increase the efficacy and lower the cost of drug discovery. You'll be working at the cutting edge of the new era of 'digital biology' to deliver a transformative social impact for the benefit of millions of people. Come and be part of a multi-disciplinary team driving groundbreaking innovation and play a meaningful role in contributing towards us achieving our ambitious goals, while being a part of an inspiring, collaborative and entrepreneurial culture.
Your role will be critical in advising on all financial decisions and crafting effective and nimble decision making processes to set the organisation up for success and help achieve our ambitious mission. In this newly created role you will need to use your previous experience and show initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution.
- Own and guide the company's short- and long-term financial plans, budgets, and forecasts, by developing and utilising forward looking predictive tools, systems, models and activity based financial analysis to make actionable recommendations in decision making together with leadership team
- Partner with business leads across a variety of finance related processes and topics such as commercialisation, purchasing and partnering, control & compliance requirements, data access, and interpretation
- Ensure efficient resource allocation and update enterprise valuation annually
- Advise on key financial considerations and terms for commercial deals
- Crystallise key revenue and cost drivers and interdependencies, and create ROI frameworks to ensure we're allocating and spending funds effectively
- Develop tools and data infrastructure to communicate spend activity and effectiveness across different initiatives to a range of audiences, including senior management, simply and efficiently
- Prepare financial and strategic analysis of the business for internal and external presentation
The Successful Applicant
Your background will ideally be within investment banking or a high growth tech/life sciences business. You will be a creative, analytical business partner who is comfortable working in a larger matrix organisation, collaborating with a senior leadership team. This role will have support from a remote FC and an FP&A expert but in the nature of the role you will be expected to be hands on with business partnering and building the long term financial models. You will have experience in a similar role as Finance Lead, Finance Director or equivalent level of responsibility.
You will adept in providing strategic advice, and to get into the detail in order to carry out day to day responsibilities as part of a small team. You will have significant experience in accounting and/or planning and forecasting. This role requires a driven self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured environment; strong at navigating ambiguity, bringing clarity and structure as you go.
Robust analytical skills with proven success leading projects and creating insights to influence key stakeholders are essential. You will be detail oriented, strategically focused and ability to effortlessly multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You will also have a demonstrated track record of effectively partnering with technical, business, and operations colleagues.
BS or BA degree in Business, Finance or related field; Master's degree in Business or Accounting preferred (or equivalent)
What's on Offer
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Life Sciences
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Luisa Diamant
- Job reference