- Commercially focused Finance Director role based in Nottingham
- Key role in achieving ambitious growth objectives over next 5 years
About Our Client
Our client is a successful, market leading service provider based in Nottingham. This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation, as they work towards achieving ambitious growth targets over the next 5 years in line with market opportunities in a thriving sector.
In order to help achieve their ambitious vision, a commercially astute FD is required to act as trusted advisor and partner to the Exec board, as well as shaping a best in class finance team, along with IT and HR responsibilities.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Director will be responsible for statutory and regulatory reporting and will provide business partnering support to the directors and senior management team.
The role will specifically focus on the continuous maximising of profitability and the ongoing development of systems and controls in order to create fit for purpose, high quality management information.
As a member of the board, you will play a key role in strategic decision making and day-to-day commercial matters.
Reporting to the MD, responsibilities as Finance Director include:
- Specific finance input to strategies - implement effective measures and reporting to enable improvement and understanding on business financials.
- Full financial control - ensuring clean audit, accurate management information, and meeting of reporting deadlines.
- Finance business partnering to the board - providing relevant, accurate and timely management information and general commercial input.
- Reporting - ensure all deadlines are met.
- Treasury & cash management - manage cash-flow to stay within banking facilities and meet company targets. Successful working capital management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have already operated at a similar level as Finance Director or Financial Controller within a small to medium business environment.
Good communication skills at all levels are essential, as are a genuine passion for the job, the success of the business and for continuous improvement.
What's on Offer
£75,000 - £85,000 + bonus and benefits package