Finance Lead NA
Financial Controller from FMCG and Food Production
About Our Client
Global fresh food company focused on spearheading varietal innovation, agriscience and biotechnology, extensive farming.
· Manage the finance teams to implement and deliver weekly and month-end reporting in a timely fashion, to allow the business units to achieve their objectives of profitability and expense control
· Together with the Business Managers, define KPIs to monitor activity and take corrective actions
· Guarantee accountability and challenge performance versus Budget and Forecast
· Ensure consistent reporting across all Group entities
· Mentor and coach direct line reports
We are looking for a commercially focused Finance Controller, "hands on", detail- and results-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks against deadlines.
The candidate shall provide strong experience offering business support at a senior level, understands customer strategies and how to improve profits and possesses and demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
Demonstrated success in assessing process requirements, process development implementation and maintenance, will be a plus. Digital-first is the right approach
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree (in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field of study)
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Track record in delivering as a finance leader
- Experience of working in an FMCG and or Food business.
- Strong inter-personal and management skills.
- Hard-working, numerate and accurate.
- Self-starter, with energy and prepared to be very flexible.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and growth