FINANCE MANAGER - Ethiopia - Agro Industry
Multi-operations finance, CAPEX and IT management
Role based in Addis Ababa
About Our Client
Our client is an American agro-industrial multinational. In Ethiopia, they have diversified production and processing operations.
As part of the senior management team, this is a key position requiring someone to be both financially hands-on and able to drive the business from a commercial perspective.
Working closely with the Managing Director and reporting to the Headquarter, the key aspects of the role will include:
- Establish, design and implementation of the company's finance strategy,
- Maintenance and development of fully robust control environment,
- Provide Financial and Administrative leadership to the finance team in Ethiopia,
- CAPEX monitoring, provide support in commercial decisions, purchase and negotiation,
- Plan, organize and direct the financial management of the activities and the investments,
- Development of strong external relationships including banking community, local authorities and advisors,
- Communication with corporate head office.
The Successful Applicant
We seek a finance professional with a minimum of 7 years in a financial position. You must have strong financial and accounting skills, strong commercial acumen, broad business perspective and excellent management skills. Interpersonally, you convey confidence and composure. You are also familiar with ERP systems.
Taking into account the local context, a personal or professional experience in Ethiopia or Africa will be useful for a rapid integration.
This role is based in Addis Ababa.
What's on Offer
Net cash compensation + benefits.