Finance Manager - Globally Recognized Service Business
Excellent Work Life Balance (Employees leave at 4pm everyday in average.)
Free parking spot is available.
About Our Client
My client is a well established foreign business founded in 1990s in Europe. Since then, their high quality service has strong reputation and they are growing sustainably in other countries including HQ in Europe. In Japan, their clients are Japanese giant hospitality businesses but also are now targeting Small to Medium sized businesses due to the current demands. The company offers excellent work life balance to balance between private life and business.
- Responsible for the overall accuracy of financial transactions (including month/year-end closing, payroll, accounts receivable & payable).
- Manage the finance staff to complete the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Work with international affiliates to maintain intercompany accounts.
- Coach and train the finance staff.
- Implement accounting process improvement and internal controls
- Prepare the monthly Short Term Forecast.
- Meet regularly with direct reports to update them company business, initiatives, direction and answer to their questions.
- Manage/assist the Tax Advisors to prepare the IFRS and Local GAAP tax package for the tax return (eg.corporate Tax Return or Consumption -Tax).
- Work with the Finance Director, North East Asia to monitor taxation requirements; and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Arrange physical stock take quarterly or annually.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience in global foreign businesses.
- Experienced supervising min 3 staff
- SAP & Hyperion Financial Management (Preference)
- Intermediate level Excel (Pivot, VLoopup etc)
Language / Communication Skills:
- High command of written and spoken English and local language (essential)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meeting tight deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate staff
What's on Offer
- Flexible Working Hours: Core Time(10:00 - 15:00), 8hours/day
- Free Parking Spot is available.
- Low Turnover