Finance Manager - Manufacturing - Everett, MA
Based Everett, MA
Focuses on the cost side of the business.
About Our Client
My client is an international manufacturing and service provider based in Everett, MA. They are in search of a Finance Manager to join their Boston US team. Responsibilities include cost controlling, financial analysis, financial reporting and inventory management.
Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Timely and accurately report current month's financial results and in compliance with GAAP and IFRS
- Prepare real-time financial performance indicators and metrics from the units, e.g. weekly flash report, sales report etc.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to the unit management team that contribute to meeting the financial performance targets
- Review labor, material and operating expenses and ensure costs accurately reflect production operations
- Confirm accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results, investigate and explain book to physical adjustments
- Analyze potential excess and obsolete inventory items monthly
- Coordinate with Purchasing on all approved Purchase Orders (POs) and maintaining an invoice log/tracker to account for all invoices associated with those open PO's
- Ensure supplier invoices are authorized and processed in a timely manner
- Coordinates with Head Office Finance team to ensure all revenues and expenses are captured accurately and completely
- Ensure capital expenditure policy is adhered to and approval forms are submitted to Head Office Finance team before orders are placed for fixed assets
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 48 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years in a manufacturing environment, with a focus on the cost side of the business
- Ideally, the successful candidate will come from either CPG, Manufacturing or the Food Production industry.
What's on Offer
- $95,000 to $ 105,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits package
- Everett, MA work location.