- Finance Manager - Mauritius
- Manager- Global Support Finance
About Our Client
Highly innovative global company.
- Assist the General Manager to formulate, implement and evaluate the Finance Global Support strategy, systems, policies, processes and standards and ensuring consistency and compliance to these and the Law.
- Assist the General Manager to mentor and provide guidance to the Global Support Team for the delivery of agreed service levels with stakeholders.
- Oversee and be responsible for a group of accountants and ensuring the continuity and successful delivery of payment, accounting, billing and other agreed services to Group entities within given time lines.
- Oversee and be responsible for the management reporting, budgeting and forecasting of the Company and Group entities and collaborating with other group entities.
- Oversee and be responsible for the preparation of audited financial statements for Group entities.
- Ensure proper resourcing of the Global Support team in support of the Company's service deliveries.
- Management of the Group's property lease agreements with third parties.
- Manage VAT accounts.
- Provide technical accounting and support and advise on appropriate accounting treatments, standards and policies.
- Support the annual audit process for all countries, prepare and submit consolidation packs for the different stakeholders and take care of audit queries.
- Establish and maintain a robust controls environment that mitigates and minimises financial risks.
- Assist with preparation of financial reports for compliance purposes (treasury covenants, regulatory submissions, etc.).
- Support the month and year end closing process for the different Group entities serviced by the Company.
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks and projects, which typically have a commercial focus and exposure to senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- A hunger to learn and strong drive towards continuous improvement and acquiring new knowledge and skills to proactively identify, propose and implement process improvements and automations.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work under pressure, odd hours if required and meet deadlines in a fast-moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Demonstrate leadership skills to train, motive, develop and lead a team.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill about financial accounting standards, practices, tax directives and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in risk management principles and practices.
- Demonstrate strong commercial and financial knowledge and understanding of internal financial controls.
Qualifications and Experience
- ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience in a Managerial position
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package.