- Varied and broad role
- Continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
An Interim Finance Project Manager is now required to join a highly reputable organisation in the Midlands.
As the Interim Finance Project Manager, you will play a critical role in harmonising and standardising multiple processes.
The Interim Finance Project Manager will work closely with multiple internal stakeholders and ensure you are providing insightful guidance and taking ownership and driving improvements and harmonisation.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Process mapping key financial activities and implementing best practice, with particular focus areas of governance and controls
- Designing and embedding harmonised processes and implementing these changes
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders and providing project updates
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A proven track record of delivering both in the detail and a strategic level
- Sound communication and influencing skills
What's on Offer
£500 per day
Hybrid working pattern