- Save Job
- Email job
- Car-Park Provided
- High growth industry Sector
About Our Client
Our client is an established Family office with a diverse property fund seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their expanding organisation.
Reporting in the CEO this role will see you working across a range of stakeholders within the organisation and you will be responsible for overseeing the monthly financial reporting, tax and compliance and fund administration. A broad role, you will be hands on and able to operate at an operational level but also enjoy leading and coaching teams.
Duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Working with divisional heads to provide detailed decision support through budgeting, management packs and forecasts.
- General fund accounting and reporting activities.
- Cashflow management and oversight of payments and debtors.
- Preparation of annual statutory reports and the management of year end audits.
- Providing advice in establishment of new funds and structures.
- Oversight of the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Any other ad hoc duties relating to projects, systems, fund compliance or governance and risk.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, chartered preferred and will have significant financial and regulatory reporting experience within the financial services sector. You will have at least 5-7 years' experience in a post qualification finance role within the property development, asset management company or relevant financial services sector. A clear and concise communicator, you will enjoy working with a range of stakeholders and have a close attention to detail and appreciation for deadlines and regulatory requirements.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Car-Park Provided
- Dynamic and close knit culture
- High growth sector
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Financial Services
- Inner Suburbs Melbourne
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Melanie Wallace-Smith
- Job reference