Financial Controller - Global FMCG Brand
Extremely Convienient Location in Tokyo
Various Career Opportuntiies Including International Mobility
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognized European consumer goods business and most of you may use their items everyday! Their brands are very strong and even implement new IT systems to make their business even stronger. Globally, they have branches in over 160countries and in Japan, hold roughly 150employees. The position requires to business partner with the Finance Director and different stakeholders locally and globally.
The successful Financial Controller is responsible for supervision and execution over external/internal auditing, treasury, tax, expense budgetary controls and operations. In addition, this position will conduct and oversee working capital, Capex and operating cash flow analysis.
- Business partnering with non-finance stakeholders including sales, marketing and operations.
- Drive budgeting, forecasting working with FP&A team.
- Manage monthly/yearly-closing, financial reporting, internal controls, taxation, and treasury.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and enhance procedures or systems.
- Drive positive changes within organization with understanding of accounting systems and technical accounting/tax/audit.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidates should have at least 5years of financial accounting/reporting and financial analysis experience in global commercial businesses.
People Management experience: Good to have but not must
- any large ERP system experience is okay. (SAP, Oracle etc)
- Excel skills(pivot, VLookup, Indexx)
- Pro-active communicator
- Good business level English is required.
What's on Offer
- High retention
- Good positive working environment
- Extremely convenient location