Financial Controller - Global Manufacturing Leader
Opportunity to work as a right arm of local CEO
Broad Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
The chemical manufacturing giant has been consistently growing for 200years and particularly in Japan. They are currently have multiple legal entities and they are looking for a strong Financial Controller to look over the business for further expansion in Japan.
The Financial Controller is responsible for;
- Prepare and analyse monthly financial results, monthly operating'overhead spendings as well as monthly PLs by plant and operational performance.
- Work closely with industrial director to monitor and track Capital expenditure and industrial performance for the region.
- Consolidate and analyse GM by customers and/products.
- Prepare Quarterly Sales reports for new Product Innovation and balance sheet assets to ensure optimum asset management.
- Manage forecast and budget preparation.
- Manage and implement SAP system working closely with the vendor.
The Successful Applicant
Potential candidates should have at least 5-10years all rounded finance accounting/analysis experience in mid/small foreign businesses.
- Strong problem solving skills
You must have strong communication ability to work with non finance stakeholders.
- Excel (preferably macro)
- SAP (Preference)
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work as a right arm of local CEO
- Broad Career Development Opportunity