Financial Controller - Manufacturing
An American, global manufacturing business is seeking a Financial Controller
Financial Controller drives analytical activity for the manufacturing business
About Our Client
My client are one of the world's leading manufacturers in their field.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Delivering insightful information on a consistent and standardized basis to enhance management decision making
- Manage and direct the annual budget process and quarterly forecast preparation
- Support the Global Long Range Strategic Financial Planning process for Manufacturing
- Drive consistent reports and analysis of Global Manufacturing to support timely and accurate Budget, Forecast and Actual reporting process
- Lead special projects that support management decision-making, such as, capital expenditure, return on investment, inventory analysis, what if analysis etc.
- Provide accurate, timely and appropriate Management accounts to support the effective monitoring and improvement target setting of the Manufacturing activities
- Support development of manufacturing methods and advising of the costs and efficiencies of proposed developments through cost modelling to identify profit improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement process improvements to enable more efficient and accurate processing and reporting of results to tight deadlines
- Monitor and control the capital investments throughout the global manufacturing business
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with a strong track record in US manufacturing organisations - preferably listed, within a matrix structure. US GAAP knowledge is a must as is your understanding and appreciation for FP&A activities.
Travel will be essential for this role and the estimate is around 10%, predominantly to the States.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive package including a car allowance and bonus to 15%.