- Leading Insurance Multinational
- International and multicultural senior role
About Our Client
International and multicultural senior role
- Assessing potential high severity claims and difficult issues across multiple jurisdictions including determining case strategies and action plans with the claims handlers handling these claims.
- Monitoring a portfolio of the largest and most complex losses and potential exposures to promote best claim handling practices and ensure compliance with early warning and large loss protocols.
- Serving as a strategic business partner to and collaborator with the dedicated Financial Lines actuaries as well as other key stakeholders; providing critical post-loss analysis, wording guidance and feedback.
- Ensuring that across this Financial Lines portfolio claims handling is compliant with the Large Loss Framework.
The Successful Applicant
- Suitable candidates are likely to have a minimum of 7 years Financial Lines claims experience - including handling large & complex claims. Specialized product-specific experience required as well as good working knowledge of litigation management & pertinent regulatory issues, including in the UK market.
- Legal & Regulatory Knowledge: Strong knowledge of multi-jurisdictional insurance coverage law and claim regulations.
- Ability to establish priorities, comply with deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively and efficiently within a team and the organization.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mobility: A reasonable amount of travel within Europe (including UK) is required.
What's on Offer
Madrid based role. Flexibility to relocate in the short - term.