- HR Manager that will run the human resources function with the C suite
- Significant exposure to senior leadership at an investment fund
About Our Client
Our client is an investment firm based in midtown NYC
- Supporting end to end recruitment life cycle from planning and organizing through on boarding and training while collaborating with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Administering HR processes including policies and procedures, organizational development, HR KPIs, and HRIS.
- Serving as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering policies and helping resolve work-related problems
- Planning, directing, supervising, and coordinating work activities of direct reports
- Managing all employee relations, as a liaison and advocate for the organizations culture.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance for the organization, including employment law, filings, and safety.
- Managing employee benefits administration
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of HR, ideally in banking or investment management
- Must be comfortable working in high pressure situations and with senior stakeholders
- Desire to help grow a business
What's on Offer
100-150k base, annual bonus