Foodservice Marketing Director / Consultant
Excellent opportunity for a Foodservice Marketing Director
Large scale international business
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale pan-European food service company.
You will be working for the parent company of a multi-national food business. You will be accountable for helping coach and develop the marketing teams across Europe. It is anticipated that the contract will last in the region of 1 year. The role will require significant travel and a candidate should expect to be out of the country 50% of the time. The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Brand strategy
- Media strategy
- Team mentoring and leadership
- Pan European Marketing Strategy
- Consumer segmentation and targeting campaigns
- Store look and feel and POS
- KPI Management and implementation
- Report effectively on ROI of campaigns, understand cost drivers and implement continuous improvements to provide value for money
- Work closely with the Operations team to effectively coordinate campaigns and promotions.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful marketing director from either a casual dining, QSR or food service background. You will have strong interpersonal skills and an expert in coaching and development.
You will be prepared to travel extensively for the duration of the contract.
What's on Offer
Great package to attact the best. We could be flexible on contract / employment status.