- Financial Planning and Analysis - Mauritius
- Strategic Finance - Mauritius
About Our Client
Highly innovative global company.
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/annual company-wide management reporting
- Supporting the development of Group management reporting capabilities (using Anaplan), ensuring that information is timely and reliable
- Manage the Strategic Finance reporting calendar and ownership of the Master Data Set
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and perform in depth analysis to support future business growth and report on these in a succinct and insightful way
- Presenting financial results to functional leaders at various organisational levels
- Continually assess the quality and efficiency of all Strategic Finance processes and outputs, identifying and delivering improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheet
- Experience in working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools
- Experienced in advance financial modelling techniques
- Strong ability to model different financial outcomes and make recommendations
- Automotive or Technology industry experience is desirable
- Anaplan system knowledge is highly desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships with business partners
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 5+ years of relevant FP&A experience and are a qualified accountant
What's on Offer