Work with the Finance Director to provide financial and analytical support.
A key hire for this global leader in manufacturing and food.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC manufacturer that is changing the landscape when it comes to product development and production.
- Analyze profit & loss and provide monthly commentaries on P&L performance and budgets
- Handle yearly budgets and monthly P&L forecasts for the region
- Management of costs and improvements
- Ensure data accuracy of working capital (inventory)
- Assist Finance Director in providing all needed financial and analytical support in order to drive company performance
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in a global manufacturing firm or public accounting
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Strong systems experience with Excel, SAP, PowerBI
- Bachelors in Accounting
- CPA a plus
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A professional who wants to partner closely with regional heads of finance in providing all necessary support. Competitive benefits & comp package.