Franchise Business Developement Manager - Tech Savvy Start up
Franchised experience needed
Flexible working hours/ start up enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is Southeast Asia's Fastest Growing Last-Mile Logistics Company, providing innovative transport solution to to b2b and b2c parties across Thailand. As our client business is growing tremendously, we are looking for talented individual to expand our business.
As a distribution point strategy and Business Development manager, you will need to :
* Develop and implement strategy for DP network expansion via Direct expansion, Partnership and Franchise model
* Manage and monitor daily operations of DP network across Thailand and staff performance. Lead problem-solving activities. Be the go-to person for DP operations in Thailand.
* Improve operational efficiency such as turnaround time, quality or cost savings based on the operational KPIs
* Collaborate with other teams (eg. Customer Service, Fleet, Finance) to follow and if required, set up standard operating procedures
* Hire and train the operations teams. Work with HR to plan recruitment and staff benefits package in conjunction with the expansion strategy
* Develop and test new operational processes on new products
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered you will need to :
* Be a tech savvy
* Have experiences in a 3PL in building franchise business
* Have sale experience
* Professional fluency in both English and Thai
* Prior experience with a start-up or software/programming/excel user will be a huge plus
* Can work both independently & in a team
What's on Offer
As our client business in Thailand is still in a start up environment, this mean you will have the opportunity to direct the businesses in the direction you want. Aside from FAST career progression, you will also be rewarded with attractive salary, great packages & flexible working hours.