Fund Finance Manager
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
The trust banking arm of a large multinational financial services group
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the line VP and SVP in developing fund financing, which includes the enhancement of various processes and tools, e.g. validation models, policies and procedures, internal and external processes, monitoring tools and other items necessary for fund financing operation.
- Analyze and identify risks of fund financing.
- Prepare a credit write-up and reports to Head Office.
- Collaborate with affiliated fund administrators for daily and monthly monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Fund Finance/ Structured finance.
- Background in Credit Risk.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and knowledge of advanced functions and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and VBA helpful as data analysis will be a critical aspect of this role.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Career Development Opportunities