GBS Centre GM - Hungary (m/f)
Leading a set up of a new GBS Centre in Budapest
Interesting career opportunity within international company
About Our Client
Our client - one of the leading international packaging company is offering their customers around the globe innovative and sustainable packaging solutions.
- Support site preparation - help PMO site with site selection and preparation (real estate, layout, fit-out, IT, telecom)
- Build a local strong team of Process leads and specialists - oversee hiring process to ensure quality staff recruitment and timely FTE build-up for each new activity
- Prepare and oversee migration efforts - ensure new work received from different organization units (HQ, markets and factories) is understood and well documented
- Work closely with Group IT to resolve problems and to help prioritize required improvements to help deliver the optimal outcome for the business
- Assist in the development and documentation of other core Group administration processes, including, but not limited to HR, Finance, IT, Procurement
- Facilitate transfer of repetitive administrative tasks to the SSC environment.
- Operational deliver - Lead centre operations in accordance with agreed SOP and SLA's and make sure that required quality standards are met by all GBS teams before "go live"
- Operate cross-functional activities and drive continuous improvement - prepare annual budget, performance plans, and help drive annual improvements in costs through clear target setting, and periodic cost and productivity analysis
- Build inclusive, transparent and professional site culture - drive cultural initiatives to create atmosphere consistent with global company values
- Ensure compliance with regional and country local statutory and regulatory requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business; MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience running a shared services team, ideally experience setting up a greenfield site
- "Generalist" understanding of Finance, HR, IT and Procurement function
- Proven ability to drive discipline and process orientation in a large complex organization
- Demonstrated self-motivation, analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities
- Previous senior level experience of starting up or running an international shared service centre with a strong continuous improvement culture
- Experience in driving process excellence and discipline in a service operations environment
- Experience with major outsourcing deals and technology upgrades in a shared services environment
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is a must
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with rewarding salary package.