GCP Clinical Quality Assurance Associate Director
Lead Clinical Compliance / Quality Assuarance Across APAC Region
Develop Your Career in a Leading Company in the Healthcare Industry
About Our Client
- Major leader in the global CRO space
- Responsibility for the oversight of QC activities relating to GCP Compliance and Quality Management (QM) within countries and in global alignment.
- This includes (but is not limited to), ensuring adherence and compliance with the process, identification and escalation of quality issues and monitoring the creation and execution of preventative and corrective action plans
- Use of an annual quality plan including a process to collect, analyse and report on quality metrics across the regional business
- In co-operation with other regional QA Managers and Senior Management, ensure the collection of appropriate metrics and tracking systems to facilitate a proactive, risk based quality management approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Pharmaceutical / medical device development industry, more than 10 years of QA experience
- Understanding domestic and foreign laws and regulations related to GCP
- Native level Japanese
- Upper business level English
- Leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to experience a wide variety of client trials and disease areas in a short period of time.
- Work in an environment with frequent communication and collaboration with global counterparts.
- Collaboration with operations, participation in improvement tasks possible.
- Open and flexible work environment.