- Retained Search
- Senior Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global organisation and market leader in the building technology sector. As experts in ELV installation and maintenance, this organisation is seen as a trusted advisor and partner in the Hong Kong building industry. With a track-record of success across a large number of high-profile projects in Hong Kong, this organisation is positioned for continues growth and success.
Reporting to the Regional Head, the GM's primary focus will include:
- Formulate and review sales strategies and directions that deliver the financial and growth targets.
- Set up and manage the bid process to ensure that all bids submitted are thoroughly reviewed in terms of risk and return, correctly scoped and costed.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing / new / potential clients; to provide professional advice to the clients to achieve the best solutions subject to the service requirements.
- Develop and execute an account management and retention strategy and grow cross-service line accounts.
- Build and manage the right team.
- Establish and monitor standardized protocols for the management of engineering tasks and projects to ensure that small tasks and large projects are completed in line with budgeted costings.
- Drive sustainable performance improvements in service standards, organic growth and other aspects of trading performance.
- Implement effective cost control measures on direct and overheads costs.
- Develop strong business partnerships with vendors and sub-contractors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree-level holder in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the ELV, security system integration,or a related section and 3 years in general management role with P&L achievement.
- Extensive knowledge of, and demonstrates experience in, engineering in the Security, BMS, Fire or AV design with field implementation.
- Understands Design / Build and Bid / Build specifications and operational capabilities and narratives.
- Understands Service and Maintenance contracts and limitations in SLAs.
- Good track record in negotiation of large bids and tenders for government and large local corporations.
- Strong sense of P&L responsibility.
- A strong team leader and people manager of his divisional teams. Good team player at the senior management level.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong ethical and professional values.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid commercial changes.
- Results orientated, self-driven with a clear determination to succeed.
- Good command of English essential, Cantonese and Mandarin would be well regarded.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package. The opportunity to work with a global and market leading organisation.